The top six teams from the NACC standings qualify for the conference tournament and the tournament champion automatically qualifies to the NCAA III Championship.
Dates: May 5-7, 2016
- Thursday's Games: 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m.
- Friday's Games: 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m.
- Saturday's Games: 9 a.m., 11 a.m., if necessary, 1 p.m.
Location: Alverno Field, Milwaukee, Wis. (Map & Directions)
- Visitors Guide
- Twitter: Follow @AlvernoInferno & @NACC_sports to receive alerts of tournament scores and any schedule changes due to weather.
- Adults: Day Pass • $5 | Tournament Pass • $10
- Students from Participating Schools in Tournament: Day Pass • $1 (with valid student ID)
- Children Ages 5-17: Day Pass • $3 | Tournament Pass • $6
- Children Ages 4 and Under: Free
- NACC Tournament wristbands will be given in lieu of tickets. All spectators must have a wristband when on tournament grounds and in the field and concessions area (Tournament staff will ask you exit and pay upon entry).
- No refunds will be issued. If all games are rained out for a day, that wristband will carry over to the following day.
Tournament Policies and Reminders
- No carry-ins. Carry-ins are not allowed (food & drink).
- No Smoking. Alverno College is a tobacco-free campus. In order to encourage wellness and enhance a healthier environment, smoking and the use of tobacco products are prohibited on Alverno’s campus (inside buildings and on campus grounds).
- No Pets. Pets are prohibited on the Alverno College Campus (except for service pets) in all indoor and outdoor areas, including the athletic fields and parking lots.
Brentwood Animal Hospital has provided a special rate (with a two-day minimum) for doggie daycare. You must show proof of bordetella, rabies, and distemper vaccinations. You are welcome to bring your own food, or food is included in the price. Please let them know that you are with Alverno College for the NACC Softball Tournament.
Brentwood Animal Hospital, 318 West Ryan Road, Milwaukee, WI 53202, 414.762.7173
- No Alcohol. Alcohol is prohibited on campus grounds, including the parking lots and athletic field areas.
- No Tailgating. Tailgating is prohibited on campus grounds, including the parking lots and athletic field areas.
- Bleacher space is limited, so spectators are encouraged to bring lawn chairs.
- Concessions will be available in the concessions stand at the field.
- Heated restrooms are available on the field grounds.
- Park in designated areas only, violators will be ticketed.
Event Parking -- Park in Designated Areas Only - Violators Will Be Ticketed
- Spectators, Fans and Media: Parking for the Tournament has been designated in Lot C, just south of Alverno Field.
- Disabled Parking: Reserved parking stalls for vehicles registered with Disabled or Disabled Veteran permits are available in Lot C
- Teams may be dropped off at the walkway on Alverno Drive in between Lot C and the softball diamond.
- Parking Fees: Day Parking Pass • $5.
Vehicles may exit and return throughout the day, though re-entry is not guaranteed.
Parking Pass must be visible on dashboard of vehicle.
Tailgating is prohibited on the Alverno Campus.
- Live Stats and Video with play-by-play commentator will be available for all games of the tournament.
Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference
- Official NACC Softball Website
- 2015 Tournament (Champion: Aurora)
- 2014 Tournament (Champion: Benedictine)
- 2013 Tournament (Champion: Benedictine)
- 2012 Tournament (Champion: Benedictine)
- 2011 Tournament (Champion: Benedictine)
- 2010 Tournament (Champion: Aurora)
- 2009 Tournament (Champion: Concordia Wisconsin)
- 2008 Tournament (Champion: Aurora)
- 2007 Tournament (Champion: Aurora)