The top six teams from the NACC standings qualify for the conference tournament and the tournament champion automatically qualifies to the NCAA III Championship.
Dates: May 4-6, 2017
- Thursday's Games: 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m.
- Friday's Games: 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m.
- Saturday's Games: 9 a.m., 11 a.m., if necessary, 1 p.m.
Location: Alverno Field, Milwaukee, Wis. (Map & Directions)
- Visitors Guide
- Twitter: Follow @AlvernoInferno & @NACC_sports to receive alerts of tournament scores and any schedule changes due to weather.
- Adults: Day Pass • $5 | Tournament Pass • $10
- Students from Participating Schools in Tournament: Day Pass • $1 (with valid student ID)
- Children Ages 5-17: Day Pass • $3 | Tournament Pass • $6
- Children Ages 4 and Under: Free
- NACC Tournament wristbands will be given in lieu of tickets. All spectators must have a wristband when on tournament grounds and in the field and concessions area (Tournament staff will ask you exit and pay upon entry).
- No refunds will be issued. If all games are rained out for a day, that wristband will carry over to the following day.
Tournament Policies and Reminders
- No carry-ins. Carry-ins are not allowed (food & drink).
- No Smoking. Alverno College is a tobacco-free campus. In order to encourage wellness and enhance a healthier environment, smoking and the use of tobacco products are prohibited on Alverno’s campus (inside buildings and on campus grounds).
- No Pets. Pets are prohibited on the Alverno College Campus (except for service pets) in all indoor and outdoor areas, including the athletic fields and parking lots.
- No Alcohol. Alcohol is prohibited on campus grounds, including the parking lots and athletic field areas.
- No Tailgating. Tailgating is prohibited on campus grounds, including the parking lots and athletic field areas.
- Bleacher space is limited, so spectators are encouraged to bring lawn chairs.
- Concessions will be available in the concessions stand at the field.
- Heated restrooms are available on the field grounds.
- Park in designated areas only, violators will be ticketed.
Event Parking -- Park in Designated Areas Only - Violators Will Be Ticketed
- Spectators, Fans and Media: Parking for the Tournament has been designated in Lot C, just south of Alverno Field.
- Disabled Parking: Reserved parking stalls for vehicles registered with Disabled or Disabled Veteran permits are available in Lot C
- Teams may be dropped off at the walkway on Alverno Drive in between Lot C and the softball diamond.
- Parking Fees: Day Parking Pass • $5.
Vehicles may exit and return throughout the day, though re-entry is not guaranteed.
Parking Pass must be visible on dashboard of vehicle.
Tailgating is prohibited on the Alverno Campus.
- Live Stats and Video with play-by-play commentator will be available for all games of the tournament.
Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference
- Official NACC Softball Website
- 2016 Tournament (Champion: Benedictine)
- 2015 Tournament (Champion: Aurora)
- 2014 Tournament (Champion: Benedictine)
- 2013 Tournament (Champion: Benedictine)
- 2012 Tournament (Champion: Benedictine)
- 2011 Tournament (Champion: Benedictine)
- 2010 Tournament (Champion: Aurora)
- 2009 Tournament (Champion: Concordia Wisconsin)
- 2008 Tournament (Champion: Aurora)
- 2007 Tournament (Champion: Aurora)
Partners and Sponsors