Northern Athletics Conference Softball Tournament hosted by Alverno College
The top six teams from the NAC standings qualify for the conference tournament and
the tournament champion automatically qualifies to the NCAA III
Dates: May 2-4, 2013
- Thursday's Games: 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m.
- Friday's Games: delayed
- Saturday's Games: 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m., 5 p.m.
- Sunday's Games: 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. (if
Location: Alverno Field, Milwaukee, Wis. (Map & Directions)
- Adults: Day Pass • $5 | Tournament Pass •
- Students from Participating Schools in Tournament: Day Pass
• $1 (with valid student ID)
- Children Ages 5-17: Day Pass • $3 | Tournament
Pass • $6
- Children Ages 4 and Under: Free
- NAC Tournament wristbands will be given in leu of tickets. All
spectators must have a wristband when on tournament grounds and in
the field and concessions area (Tournament staff will ask you exit
and pay upon entry).
- No refunds will be issued. If all games are rained out for a
day, that wristband will carry over to the following day.
Tournament Policies and Reminders
- No carry-ins. Carry-ins are not allowed (food
- No Smoking. Alverno College is a tobacco-free
campus. In order to encourage wellness and enhance a healthier
environment, smoking and the use of tobacco products are prohibited
on Alverno’s campus (inside buildings and on campus
- No Pets. Pets are prohibited on the Alverno
College Campus (except for service pets) in all indoor and outdoor
areas, including the athletic fields and parking lots.
Brentwood Animal Hospital has
provided a special rate (with a two day minimum) for doggie
daycare. You must show proof of bordetella, rabies, and distemper
vaccinations. You are welcome to bring your own food, or food is
included in the price. Please let them know that you are with
Alverno College for the NAC Softball Tournament.
Brentwood Animal Hospital, 318 West Ryan Road, Milwaukee, WI
- No Alcohol. Alcohol is prohibited on campus
grounds, including the parking lots and athletic field areas.
- No Tailgating. Tailgating is prohibited on
campus grounds, including the parking lots and athletic field
- Bleacher space is limited, so spectators are encouraged to
bring lawn chairs.
- Concessions will be available in the concessions stand at the
- Heated restrooms are available on the field grounds.
- Park in designated areas only, violators will be ticketed.
Event Parking -- Park in Designated Areas Only - Violators Will
- Spectators, Fans and Media: Parking for the Tournament has been
designated in Lot C
- NAC Personnel, Umpires, Teams: Parking for NAC personnel,
umpires and teams (vans & minibuses) has been reserved in Lot
- Buses: Parking for buses has been designated in Lot E
- Disabled Parking: Reserved parking stalls for vehicles
registered with Disabled or Disabled Veteran permits are available
in Lot C
- All vehicles parking in Lot C are encouraged to use the
entrance on W. Morgan Avenue and refrain from using the entrance on
- Teams may be dropped off at the walkway on Alverno Drive in
between Lot C and the softball diamond.
- Parking Fees: Day Parking Pass •
Vehicles may exit and return throughout the day.
Parking Pass must be visible on dashboard of vehicle.
Tailgating is prohibited on the Alverno Campus.
COUNTRY INN & SUITES, AIRPORT
6200 South 13th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221
414.762.6018 (6 miles from campus)
Special Rates for Tournament*:
$84 King | $79 Traditional Double Queen (both
include a free hot breakfast)
*These rates are good for fans during the NAC Tournament. When
making reservations please notify the hotel you need the
“Northern Athletics Conference Championship rate” or
the “Alverno College rate”.
Northern Athletics Conference
Partners and Sponsors